About the Owner?
My name is Brandon Mann and I have been actively involved coaching the fitness community since early 2012. One of my greatest passions in life is helping people and since becoming a coach I get the opportunity to do what I love everyday. I enjoy being able to introduce people to what their bodies and minds are truly capable of, I work with people of all ages young and old. My coaching style involves many different aspects of physical training including…
- Speed and Agility work- Sled Pushes, Sprints, Jumping Variations, Ladders, Cone Drills, and more
- Conditioning- Running, Rowing, and Biking
- Strength Training- Barbell Movements including Power Clean, Backsquat, Snatch and Clean and Jerk, Bench Press, and more. Dumbbells and Kettlebells
- Gymnastics- pull ups, push ups, handstands, muscle ups and more
- Mental Toughness– Discipline, Confidence, and Respect
Throughout the years I have seen a need for a training facility that would allow the youth to have a place to train and learn proper mechanics in a weight room, correct techniques and build confidence. I focus on technique and safety first and foremost and recognize this as a marathon not a sprint when it comes to development of the upcoming generations.
My wife Shelly and I have been married for 14 years and we have 2 kids, Jaycee Mann (14) 2018 Youth National Champion and American Record Holder in USA Weightlifting and Jack Mann (10) track, baseball and soccer athlete.
My true passion is working with the youth and watching them grow, not only in strength and speed but also watching them develop an increased self confidence, mental toughness, discipline and respect. Teaching that there are no shortcuts in the weight room just like there are no shortcuts in life.
We are here to introduce you to what your body and mind are truly capable of; no matter your fitness level, ailment, age or what your end goal may be. Meet me at The Weight Room!
- USAW L1
- CrossFit- L1
- Naka Athletics Gymnastics
- CrossFit- L2
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Adaptive Athletes
I have coached multiple Youth National Weightlifting athletes and recognize the importance of traveling to local meets and competitions.